Sunday, November 13, 2011
She is Weak SeXStoRY
Here I go again, weak from a mans touch, well two guys this time. I was at a party with some friends of a friend. How I ended up in the back seat of a car with two big cock men .... well I get very weak when a man whispers to me how hot i make him. How my body make him hard. That's how I ended up with both of my hands jerking Kal and Westly in the back seat of a Old Cadillac with red leather seats. Both my hands was stroking them. While they both sucked on my very aroused nipples, and they rubbed all over my body. I knew I couldn't take it anymore. My pussy was soaked and I needed Penetration really really bad. My eyes was closed only to peek down at them enjoying my breast. I rubbed my thumbs over the heads of their cocks at the same time. One of course was thicker and longer than the other one. He was extra horny his balls was full. He was whispering in my ear how he wanted to cum inside me. OOOh those words those words....I helped him pull of my panties. I was panting and begging. When my panties was off I was laid back by one of the guys...all I felt was a hot tongue gliding across my clitoris. I thought I would cum right then but my body needed more. Then I felt a Soft but thick head of cock wiping across my lips. I automatically open my mouth. I was soooooo weak. I licked and licked and sucked on his cock. While I was being licked and nibbled on. I couldn't suck it right from the feeling Westly was giving me. All I needed was ....and there it was I felt a hard cock rubbing against my clit and hole. He was wetting his cock up with my pussy. I wanted to feel his naked cock, I hate condoms i guess so did Westly and Kal. I was feeling soooo good. Condoms in his hand he was going to put it on but i begged him not to. I wanted to feel his cum shoot inside me. I was going to hold him inside me when he came. I think his dick got harder when I told him that. He threw the condom out the window and I smiled. I knew I was going to cum really good from him cumming inside me. I felt his head poking at my soaked hole. While Kal cock was being stroked by his own hand and he watched me and squeezed my tits. Westly was the thickest and I was so horny I came alittle before he could get his head inside. The antisapation was too much for me. I arched my back so he could ....He fucked me like a guy straight out of jail. He fucked me sooooo hard. I came on his cock, I jerked and tears came out of my eyes. I was too weak to even moan or say a word. I am really tight so his cock was about cum I can feel his body jerking his cock twitching and his moaning elevated. I put my legs around his I couldnt let him get out if he tried. OOOh I can feel it cumming and I was too his enjoyment was mine also. He came inside me I just laid with his cum gushing out of me. Kal was cumming too. He came all over my lips and titties. That's when I saw a bright light. It was the police. I could tell the cop was watching for a while he waited for the guys to finish. I couldn't even get up right away. The cop just told me to put on my clothes and I could see his cock was hard in his work pants. I wiped the cum off my titties slowly he watched me. The officer told me I have very nice titties. I just smiled. He let us go with a warning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.