Sunday, November 13, 2011
My young stud adventure! SeXStoRY
We went away for the weekend and had been looking for a younger man to take care of me while hubby watched. At the last minute, we ended up finding one that was to our liking. He didn't have long as he was meeting his girlfriend after (who, by the way, did not give him what he needed, wink). Hubby and I both thought it was quite hot to have a quickie with this young stud and send him off to his girlfriend! I met him as he came in to the hotel and he looked scared to death. He had never done this before. I told him not to worry that we were normal people and there was nothing to be worried about. When he got in to the room, I asked him for his ID, I had told him I wanted to see it, just to make sure he was over 21. He was 25 and hot! I had a very sexy dress on with tall, black, high-heeled boots and hubby knew I had no panties on and he was excited to get things going. He says to the guy, "so..what do you think?" and nodded towards me standing there with my chest sticking out. The guy, I'll call him Joe, looks me up and down quite hungrily and says, "she's HOT!". Hubby says, "honey, show him what's under that sexy dress", so me, being the exhibitionist I am, whips off my dress and there I stood with a black lacy push-up bra, a very tight black mini slip and my sexy boots. Joe came over and started kissing me and we sort of stumbled back and lay on the bed, his fingers finding their way up my short slip and into my pussy lips. He was fingering my pussy so well, I got very wet very quickly! Hubby was sitting on the couch back a little bit from the bed and stroking his hard cock watching Joe finger my big pussy lips and kiss me passionately. I was grinding in to his fingers with my whole lower body, it felt so good. I wanted to touch his cock so I got up and pushed him down onto the bed and started sucking on his thick shaft and running my tongue up and down the underside of his shaft and then teasing the head of his throbbing cock. He was moaning like crazy and looked at hubby and said "she really knows how to suck cock well, huh?". Hubby agreed and came closer to stand there and watch us. I pulled my mouth off Joe's cock and started stroking it and could not take it any longer, he came all over my hand, shooting gobs of cum all over the place. I have been told I am the best at sucking cock, I guess he thought so!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.