Wednesday, November 9, 2011
Dogging SeXStoRY
A couple of years ago we had to stay with some relatives for a month whilst our house was being renovated. Sex was difficult due to the close proximity of the rooms. After 2 weeks with out any we decided to stop off on the way back from visiting some friends one night and make love in the car. We went down a country lane not far from where we were staying. When we had finished we realised that someone had been watching: The following day we talked about it and both found that it had turned us on. I thought that the guy watching was probably from the farm house up the road or from a nearby housing estate, and did it in a regular basis. Late in the afternoon Pete asked me if I fancied going out for a drink that evening and going back for some more. I asked what if our voyeur friend was there, he just laughed. I got all dolled up, nice make up, perfume, silk blouse, short skirt, some great red silk underwear along with some very shear black stockings and highheels. The drink at the pub was fun, Pete sat opposite me and kept giving him flashes. I guess judging by the looks I was getting from some of the guys he wasn't the only one getting a view. After a couple of drinks we went to our lane. We climbed into the back seat, he told me I had to wait my time and see if our friend turned up. It didn't take long before his silouette appeared against the left side window. There was a little moon and were he stood was slightly elevated so we could see him against the sky. Pete soon starting kising me and I was feeling his hard prick through his slacks. He asked if I thought that he could see what we were doing, but I didn't think he would be able to see well, but a little under the light of the moon. Then I suggested that if I put the light on he could look at my new underwear. Our 4X4 wheel drive has lots of room in the back and two lights. He hestitated a little so I reached up and put them both on. I then sat back in the seat, skirt up high with my legs spread sliding my fingers along the silk gusset of my red panties. I reached down and removed them, I told him to suck my pussy. He got down between my legs and slid his tongue along my moist slit. I had undone my blouse and lifted my breasts out of my bra, squeezing my nipples. I could also now see the guy stood against the car window. I asked Pete if he could see if he had his cock out. He had and with that Pete slid between my thighs, This was the start of our , my exhibitionism, which has resulted in numerous adventures. After our first session in the car several days past before we had time to be on our own. Once we did get time to talk about it I asked Pete if he had minded how hot I had got in making love in front of our watcher. He hadn't, and had had gotten just as turned on as I had. There seemed to be some sort of magic in the fact that he wanted me to show off. We were due to leave for home the following week so we decided that the first evening we had free we would venture back to our country lane. A couple of days later we found ourselves in that area in the afternoon so we decided to go and have a look at the place in daylight. We stopped at the parking spot down this narrow country lane. The left hand side of the car was against a chainlink fence, only a couple of feet away and behind it a few small bushes which gave very good cover for our watcher and also made it difficult for anyone to pursue him should he be spied out by some one who didn't like the idea of being watched. I also pointed out that he could get very close to the car but it was also dificult for him to get to our side of the fence. The following night we had made arrangements to have dinner with some friends. I spent alot of time getting ready, did my her hair and nails, put on a very sexy cocktail dress that hugged my figure and showed just a nice bit of her cleavage. Under I had on my favourite red satin and lace bra, garter belt and panties along with some new very shear black seamed stockings and some 3 inch heels. To finish off I wore a beautiful lace shaul. Dinner with our friends seemed to drag but the atmosphere between Pete and I was electric, causing me definite dampness in the gusset. It wasn't to late by the time we drove down our lane. We could see a dim light in an upstairs window at the farm house up the road and what looked like a faint shaddow of someone looking out of it. All the way there Pete had been saying things about him watching, getting hard as I displayed my charms to them both. As with the first time we put on our show we waited for a sign that he was there. Sure enough after a few minutes we saw his silouttte appear aginst the skyline to the left of the car. I leaned over and planted a very wet assionate kiss on Pete's lips. I pulled away and asked him if he would like to watch me play with myself before he fucked me. His cock was rock hard, as he mumbled his approval. I told him that before I got into the back I wanted to take my dress off. I got out of the car and walked in front telling him to put the lights on. He was hesitant, but I just asked if he didn't want to see. He put the headlights on, and I slowly walked few steps away to the front. I slid my hands over myself. Caressing my hips, thighs and breasts. I still had my back to him. My hands came around to the back of my dress reaching for the zip. I moved it slowly down, shrugging it off my shoulders and letting it fall to the ground. I stood in just my undies, stockings and heels. Pete said my legs looked fantastic, the super sheen of those black seamed stockings shimmering in the light. I turned around and pulled the top of my bra under my beautiful big breasts. I teased the dark nipples, then turned around and slid down my red satin and lace panties. I bent down parting my legs, working along my damp slit. Pete was hotter than hot and walked over to me, I threw my arms around his neck and we kissed, hands all over me. Our friend had kept quiet but we could just make out his shape just on the edge of the light. I teased Pete's cock wispering that if we stood nearer the fence I could bend over and he could put my cock into me from behind. We did this, I was so excited. Pete had his hands on my breasts, and his cock sliding in and out of me. I looked over my shoulder and asked if he minded if I played with our watchers cock whilst he fucked me. He grinned and I beckoned him to the fence. He came over slowly at first then I told him Iwanted to play with his cock. I played with it, sucked and said dirty things to him. I came and came and came, Pete shot more load than he had ever done before and our friend was well satisfied with his veiwing that night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.