Wednesday, June 19, 2013
Christmas SeXStoRY
I live on a large farm and every second Christmas we host the extended f****y. As f****y members come from all over the country most stay over for a few days. This is great because the house is big and there are cottages on the farm therfore all can stay in comfort. This level of enf***ed intimacy provides for some interesting situations especially for someone like me. I love a party. I love cocks and I love balls, big balls. My s****rs all come up for the whole Christmas New Year period and bring their hubands. We often discuss the men, in great detail after a few drinks, and I always remember my youngest s****r telling me of her husband John's enormous balls and the massive amount of sperm they produce. I often remember a party in our school days when John ,who I knew a little , impertinately slid his hand inside my pants and rubbed me while my boyfriend was getting a drink.I imagine cupping his big heavy sack as he cums. I thought this and other thoughts would remain fantasy. How deliciously wrong I was. As usual Chrismas drifted into Boxing Day and another boozey late lunch. The heat f***es many to retire to the pool or to their alotted rooms for siesta. There was a few of us remaining around the table when I excused myself to releive my bursting bladder. We had renovated the year before and as a result had decided to make what was my husband's bathroom ours and what was my bathroom the guest bathroom. I made haste to our bathroom, not expecting anyone to be there I burst in, pulled down my knickers and just as I was about to let a loverly torrent of piss flow I noticed that John was at the handbasin. He smiled and said this was nothing he not seen before and told me me to go ahead as he washed. I continued ,aroused now at the thought of pissing in front of him. As I reached for the loo paper he almost whispered that he would take care of that. He knelt on the floor in front of me, put his hands under my bum and lifted me off the loo seat and into his face. His lips sucked at my wet labia as his thick tongue lapped up every drip of pee still clinging to my thick pubic hair and vagina. It was the most intimate experience. He turned me around and began sniffing and licking around my arse and cunt. I obliged by leaning forward and letting a final dribble of pee out for him to lap up. I turned around to see his cock swollen and ready to burst. I reached down and rubbed it rolling his foreskin over the swollen glans slippery now with his precum. I wanted to suck him but he got up from the floor and pushed his cock into me from behind. A couple of strokes inside me and he erupted filling me with huge spurts of sperm. It was divine. I disengaged from him , pulled up my knickers and sat back on the loo. He stood in front of me and I pulled him forward taking his cum soaked cock into my mouth and savouring the taste of his sperm. "We better get back before we are missed" I said. John agreed. This was just the beginning of more than either of us had imagined.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.