Wednesday, June 12, 2013

b*****r AND s****r PT2 SeXStoRY

Me and my little s****r is playing checkers on the floor of our bedroom.she would lift her skirt to show me her KITTY.Mom came into check on us like clock work.she said I'm going next door to visit our neighbors. my s****r jumped up to make sure she was gone.when s*s came back she stood over so i could look up her skirt.then she lifted it and said my Kitty hurts kiss it and make it feel better please.I started licking her little button,and licking her tight little slit.i reached up and grab her naked ass,so she could not get away.that little pussy was getting wet.she started to moan.she grabbed my head and was grinding her Kitty on my tongue.her legs was beginning to tremble,i put one hand over her mouth to muffle her screams while I eat her.she is a little squirter.when she finished she bent down over me and said give me tongue.and started to suck my tongue.she said taste salty,but i like it.then she said cant wait tonight you going to make a woman.I said oh yeah s*s i need to talk to about that.she said what.tell you what put some panties on and lets go for a walk.ok,I went and told my Mom that was going to the Library.i going to take s*s with me she can color or watch a movie while I do some studying.Mom said ok.Be careful and hold your s****rs hand when crossing the street,and looked my s*s and said mine your b*****r and what ever he say.we said yes Ma.On over way is a Park,if you deep enough you are out of the view of the public.me and s*s sat on a bench.i said take your panties off i want to show something,she did as told.I said open your legs.I licked one finger and massaged her button,then i inserted a little of the finger to find her Blockage.i said feel that.she said yes.what is that? i said its called a Hymen its whats makes you a VIRGIN.i took my finger out and said pull your panties up.she looked at me with disapoinment.I said let me explain: you only get one of those,once its broke it will never grow back,there will be some pain and some bl**d.she said like when i fall and skin my knee I said yes ,dont that hurt she say yeah but you fix it and the skin makes a scab and grow back.I said this wont grow back.you will lose it forever.Besides you need to save that for your husband on your wedding night.So i wont become a woman as long as i have it? I said pretty much.I have to wait until i'm married ?i said yep.she said i dont want it,I want you to take it and make a woman,make your wife and be my husband cause I only Love you.I said we are b*****r and s****r,she cut me off and said only in Public in our bed we are husband and wife.I laughed you are so smart.she said true.then said give a lollypop,I said i dont have any.she reached into my jogging pants and I will have to suck on this OK.So its Saturday night and gave us dinner and a bath.and told me we can watch tv for one more hour and go to bed.she was going next door to play cards and left and locked the door.I looked at s****r and grab the remote and turned the tv off.she grab my hand and said come on and make a woman,i want to be your wife tonight.I took the vaseline from mom room.she pushed my on the bed and started sucking me.Damm she was ready.she looked at me and said do you want me,like i want you .i said yes.Then take me i'm yours forever.I said bendover the bed.I greased up and some on her slit.I rubbed the head between the lips.I said grab the pillow,its ok to scream just do it the pillow.you ready she shook head and head in the pillow.I grabbed her hips and pushed in until i felt blockage.pullout and pushed in again until i was all the way in her.her screams were muffled.but hips almost jumped the bed.I didnt move and i held her in place.she lifted her head up.i said do you want me to stop.i was pulling out.she said no dont stop,I'm a woman now,a real woman can take a little pain.she said finish my husband. i was fucking her slow at first,then her hips where meeting my strokes,until i felt like i was about to cum so i pulled out and ahe said what hell,I was holding my dick trying not to cum.she looked at and let me kissed it,when opened her mouth could not hold it any more.shot all over her face.she laughed and said you missed my mouth.why did you pull out?I dont want to get you pregnant.maybe i can take some of mom birthcontrol pills.Mom have pills sure do.I know a full proof way you cant get pregnant.she what i said ANAL SEX,or Booty Love.I said I will put him in there and i put my finger in her but.she is it going to hurt,i said yes like just like your Kitty.she had this puzzle look on her face,then said you going to use grease,i of course.Then said how can we start.To THE READER SHOULD THERE BE A PART 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Sitemap7 Sitemap8 Sitemap9 Sitemap10 Sitemap11 Sitemap12 Sitemap13 Sitemap14 Sitemap15