Sunday, June 9, 2013
Anoher wild night with my aunt SeXStoRY
After cammping with my aunt I couldn't what to fuck her again . So I ivited her over for dinner and beer . We were out on the deck grilling steaks ad drinking beer she was wearing a very short skirt with a tank top she never wears a bra her tits are barely a 32b but she has very large nipples that always seem to be hard . I was having a hard time cooking while looking at her hot body . Finally the steaks are done and we eat out on the deck enjoying the nice evening .Afterwards we continue to drinking more and talk by now I had a major bulge in my pants as I could not keep my eyes off her . When she got up to go pee watching her wiggle that sexy ass was almost to much for me . When she came back out she bent over at the waste get grab 2 more beers from the cooler my cock jump when I saw she was not wearing panty's . She handed me a beer them just sit on my lap and we started kissing .She keep wiggling around on my hard cock I thought I was going to cum in my pants.My hand was up her top rubbing and squeezing her fat nipples as we kissed . I pulled her top off and starting teasing her nipples with my tongue and lightly biting them ,by the way she was moaning I new this was making her pussy very wet . So I lifted her up and layed her back on the table spreading her legs wide I teased her by starting kissing her feet slowly working up her leg biting and kissing all the way up her thigh . She thought i was going to eat her pussy but a grabbed her other foot and started kissing it slowly working my way back to her pussy she was begging me to eat her pussy . I started licking and scking on her lips god she was dripping wet and tasted so sweet ,when I got to her clit she grabbed my head and held it tught as I flicked my tongue slow then fast across the tip of her clit working one then two foingers inside her as I saw sucking on her clit . She was cumming in my mouth and I sucked all her juices I could when she quit shacking she pulled me up and kissed me then she said it was her turn. I dropped my jeans down around my ankles and she pulled them off and dropped to her knees licking and sucking my balls in her mouth then licking up my cock to the head . She was giving me the best blowjob I ever had it was hard not to cum in her mouth . I told her she better stop before I cum in her mouth I wanted to fuck her before I cum. I pulled her up and layed her back on the table fucking her hard while I was sucking on her nipples . After she cummed on my cock I pulled it out and turned her over so I could fuck her from behind . I start teasing her asshole as I fucked her sliding a finger into the second knuckle she moaned louder as we fucked each other .Then I pulled my cock out of her pussy and pushed against her tight ass slowly going in soon we were fucking hard as I pulled her hair she was rubbing her clit I told her I was going to cum and she scream so am I as I flood her ass with my cum . I layed ver her until my cock went soft and came out of her ass the I kissed her and told that I loved her very much . I picked her up and carried her inside and we took a shower then we went to bed and fucked again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.