Thursday, May 2, 2013

Eating Out for Lunch SeXStoRY

It was a slow day and my buddy invited me over to eat out. Need I define eating out as to eating food? We greeted each other at the door with a hug and kiss as friends do. She lead me back to her bedroom and shut the door. We took turns undressing until we were both naked from head to toe. We embraced each other in a deep kiss, devouring each other’s lips and tongues. I was already hard a block away from her house and therefore, my penis was rubbing against her hard well toned tummy. The contrast of my white skin next to her silk ebony skin was intoxicating to my sight. I love contrast and to view our bodies embraced was making me d***k with desire. WE moved to the bed and laid down next to each other and embraced again in a lip lock. Kissing like two lovers who have not seen each other for years. My kisses slowed to a slight touch with my lips and tongue on her full lips and skin. I moved my lips over her face and eye lids and kissed her ears lobes gently while whispering in her ear on how much I wanted to make love to her. I also whispered how beautiful she looked laying naked next to me. After awhile of kissing I moved down to her full breasts. I spent some time sucking and licking her nipples. She pulled up her breast to her tongue and we both licked her nipple. I could tell it was making her wet as she smiled with each lick and suck. Her nipples were hard as I moved down her athletic body. I reached my target which was at her shaved vagina. She held her breasts in each hand as she anticipated my touch with my tongue. She was already so wet anticipating my lips upon her vagina lips. The flat part of my tongue made clockwise circles around the inner lips with an occasional dart of my tongue inside of her hot wetness. I made sure I would touch every part of her inner lips with my tongue. My hands held her up from under her body and pulled her to my face as I darted in and out of that wetness. Oh she tasted so good as I sucked some love juice out of her. I continued to lick in circles until I could feel her clit get hard full of bl**d. I placed my lips around that click with the tip of my tongue tickling it so gently but very fast. I looked up with my eyes and she was pinching her nipples and her mouth was wide open and her eyes closed. I could tell she was almost there. I then slowly put one finger inside of her. The hot juices of her wetness engulfed my finger. I could feel her inner muscles contact and squeeze my finger as if she wanted to keep it in there forever. All this time, I am still flicking my tongue on the tip of her clit. Occasionally, I move my tongue on top of her hood just above her swollen clit. I try to slightly touch this area while breathing my hot breath on her clit. I could hear her moan with delight as I continue this method. Her inner muscles contract more and more as I move the tip of my finger in “come here” motions upon the upper wall of here vagina strategically placed upon her g-spot. She started to jerk and push her body into my face, her legs and thighs started to push against my head and she grabbed for my head and pushed me closer. I would not let up on my tongue flicking while my lips were wrapped around her click. I could taste her love juices pouring out and the hot cum engulfed my finger. Her mouth was wide open as she came so hard. I felt her muscles inside contract and expand and I could feel the rush of hot cum flow out from inside. She slowly came back to earth as if she had taken a trip to space. I slowed my licking and sucking to match her and as I pulled my face away, her cum juices dripped from my lips and chin. I could see the white cum against her ebony skin. Remember how I love contrast, this contrast was amazing. I moved up beside her and she leaned over and started to lick her cum off my face. She licked my finger that had been inside of her too. We finished with more passionate kisses. I love eating out for lunch. [/user]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Sitemap7 Sitemap8 Sitemap9 Sitemap10 Sitemap11 Sitemap12 Sitemap13 Sitemap14 Sitemap15