Sunday, March 3, 2013
Sex story scenarios SeXStoRY
Hi Friends pls share your comments on the below story ideas that you like or you can mail me at cagedsoul@indiatimes.com. I will then further develop these stories. Bangladeshi maid servant - I am writing one in which I fucked my maid servant a bangladeshi woman, her husband's rickshaw is damaged and she wants money. I lend the money on the condition that I can suck her boobs. Mature neighbour - A neighbour of mine who is a widow says alone, a couple of months back I was coming back from work when I happened to see her walking down, since it was around 8pm I offered her a lift on my bike. As we were travelling her hip was grinding into me. Once she reached home she asked me to have some tea. As she was serving the tea the pallu of her saree slipped off to give me a full view of her cleavage. A aunt bathes me to orgasm - I was travelling to Kerala for a conference and after finishing decided to visit my aunts mother. She stays with her eldest son's f****y in the ancestral house. When I went home only my aunts mother and aunts s****r in law were there. I joined them for dinner as it was getting late postponing my bath to after dinner. By the time we finished dinner and watching TV it was past 10.30. I told kochmol that I was going to have a bath and sl**p. She showed me to her son's room which is away from the main house. As I went inside the bath room she came to me and told me that she would pour the water for my bath as I would be tired after the full day's work. I didnt want that but she insisted. As she started giving a bath she told me to stand up. She then put her hand inside my undies and started to stroke my dick which soon became erect Lost my virginity to the newly married neighbours wife - This happened when I was 14 years old we had a neighbour who was newly married, he and his wife were from kerala. In those days I was heavily into masturbating sometimes upto 5 times in a day. A month after their marriage the husband had to go on a tour so Athira auny asked my mom if I could stay the night with her. That night I went after dinner, Athira aunty told me to keep my sheet and pillow in the bedroom as she was changing into her night clothes. Like my house this house too was a temporary one made of mud, iron sheet roofing and crude planks of uncured wood made into doors. Because of the uncured wood the planks used to shrink sometimes leaving small cracks. When she closed the door I could see a shaft of light as the bedroom light was off. I peeped in to see Athira aunty fully nude. I lost my virginity that night Fucked my malayali aunt while on pilgrimage - I have been lusting after my aunt since the time I was 14 years old. She is a true bl**ded malayali with nice 38D boobs and a big rounded ass that is creamy white. Everytime when all the families used to met up I used to wait for the moment when my uncle and aunt used to come as I used to get a chance to feel her breasts pressed against my chest. Now my aunt is around 55years with her hair graying but she still is a hottie. Last month while on a pilgrimage my uncle did not come so she told me to accompany her. On the bus i rested my head in her lap and got to feel her breast pressing against my neck. It seems my neck rubbing against my aunts boobs had made her horny and I got to fuck her, she was surprised at the size of my cock
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.