Friday, March 15, 2013

Dirty Talkin' Daisy SeXStoRY

Daisy says: heres me with my dirty mind again Steve says: s'ok...I'd love to explode all over you!!! Daisy says: love u to do so, not just all over me, but in my mouth too so i could swallow Steve says: mmmmm Daisy says: m bet u taste good Steve says: I cum a lot hon..... Daisy says: the more the better. u not only one who cums alot Daisy says: i cum so much u can hear it Daisy says: it runs out of me Steve says: ah man....throbbing again now..... Steve says: wow Daisy says: throb away baby Steve says: let me try then..... [:)] Daisy says: be my guest Steve says: awwww I'd love to fuck you 'Daisy....make you cum all over me again and again.... Daisy says: my pussy is so big u can fit 4 fingers inside me Steve says: mmmmmmm Daisy says: believe me, i'd cum again and again. Steve says: I'd want you to cum all over my face sweetie.... Daisy says: all over your face Steve says: ha ha Steve says: [:)] Daisy says: i'd want u to put your big hard cock inside me and fuck me till i scream Daisy says: hard and fast Steve says: fuck Daisy says: changing positions Daisy says: take me from behind, Daisy says: let me ride u Daisy says: take me up the ass Steve says: fuck me Steve says: you're fuckin hot Daisy says: let me bounce my big tits in your face Daisy says: let me put your cock in my mouth and suck really hard till you scream Daisy says: let me spank u Steve says: oh god.....you could do anything you wanted Daisy says: let me bite your nipples Daisy says: u bite my nipples and make em really hard Daisy says: i'd give u a tit wank Daisy says: i'd be your SEX SLAVE. i'd do ANYTHING u wanted Steve says: fuck Daisy says: u like? Steve says: fuck me yeah.,.,, Daisy says: u hard? Steve says: Yeah, rock hard......my balls are really tight... Daisy says: i'm really really wet. it tastes good Daisy says: lickin my pussy soaked fingers Daisy says: mmmmmmm Steve says: oh i wanna taste you Daisy says: imagining its u inside me, going deeper and deeper Daisy says: cummin again, aahhhh, yeah Steve says: i wanna fuck your mouth while you finger fuck yourself D... Daisy says: god that sounds good. Steve says: fuck fuck fuck.... Daisy says: put it really far back in my mouth Steve says: ahhhhhh fuck............. Daisy says: DEEP THROAT Steve says: yeah Steve says: so fast Daisy says: i'll swallow all u got Daisy says: want u to cum like me Steve says: fuck, you ready, i'm gonna cum..... Daisy says: i'm soaked Daisy says: ready Steve says: oh fuck!!!!! fuck me....... Daisy says: i've cum really hard, all over my hand Steve says: oh man.... Daisy says: licking it off now Daisy says: u cum? Steve says: oh my god Daisy.... Steve says: uckin LOADS Daisy says: was it good? Steve says: I'm drenched....yeah....god..... Steve says: fuck Daisy says: mmmmm u r a dirty boy!!!!!!!!!!!!! love it Daisy says: u feel good now? Steve says: ah thanks honey....you know how to press my buttons Daisy says: i do Steve says: yeah....so relieved! Steve says: I thought I was gonna burst.... Daisy says: anytime baby, anytime. Steve says: ha ha Steve says: I DID!! Daisy says: i really enjoyed that Steve says: man. me too.... Steve says: think i need a bathtowel.,,,, Daisy says: would love for it to happen in person Daisy says: haha Steve says: me too!!! Steve says: I'd fuckin tie you to the bed and fuck you for hours Steve says: make you scream Daisy says: if it was that good over the net, how fuckin good would it be in person Daisy says: sounds good Steve says: fuck your big tits, fuck your mouth, fuck your ass.... Daisy says: u r delicious Steve says: so are you!!! Daisy says: u did make me scream Steve says: [:D] Steve says: ha ha....GOOD! Daisy says: u can fuck any part of mre u want, as long as we both enjoy it Daisy says: told u i had a dirty mind and that i was horny Steve says: you weren't k**ding! Steve says: God I'd love to see you out of those clothes! Daisy says: nope Daisy says: sorry, lost u for a sec Daisy says: over sensetive mouse!!! Steve says: I just said I'd 'd love to see you out of those clothes! Daisy says: u there? Steve says: yeah Daisy says: ditto Steve says: god I wanna ride your soft body all night..... Daisy says: god, don't get me goin again. would love for that to happen Steve says: ha ha Steve says: [:D] Daisy says: that was a long few mins b4 u went for a kip!! Steve says: lol Steve says: yeah, but I'll sl**p well now! [:)] Daisy says: listen, i'll let u get sorted and get some sl**p. Steve says: thanks sexy! and hey! PLEASE hurry up and fall out of that top ok? [:)] xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Sitemap7 Sitemap8 Sitemap9 Sitemap10 Sitemap11 Sitemap12 Sitemap13 Sitemap14 Sitemap15