Thursday, November 8, 2012
Summer Sexternship SeXStoRY
(Gonna be a long one lol) I'm a college student, and like most college students, I'm broke. So last summer while I was looking for a job, I got a rather interesting offer. A friend of my mother had heard of my plight and had a job offer for me. She lived in a rather large house, and worked full time. She told my mother that she needed someone to help her out around the house and running errands, just for the summer. The position required me to live at her house, but what did I care? I was getting paid and that's all I was interested in. The first week in June I arrived, holding few expectations for what the summer was really going to hold in store. She gave me a big hug remarking "You sure have filled out." I chuckled as she showed me to my room. We sat and chatted and she explained my responsibilities. "I need you to be my man about town, a personal assistant of sorts. You can expect everything from picking up drycleaning, to mowing the lawn and everything inbetween". I let my mind wander, but shook it off. It took me a week to get comfortable, but by that time, I was totally accustomed to the work, the house and everything that came with it. Let me explain, Liz (as she liked to be called) was every young mans dream. Divorced but in her late 40s, she had the body of a woman half her age. She had a tight ass and a set of C cup breasts that defied gravity as much as they could. Her skin was a shade of white that I could only describe as creme. Toss in the fact that she wore those sexy fitting business suits and skirts everyday and you can imagine how much I was working my own dick at night. The last Saturday in June I was finishing mowing the lawn when I spotted her swimming in her pool. She was wearing a two piece, with a top that did little to hide her...assets. As I was finishing putting the mower away, she told me to clean up and join her by the pool for a drink. It had been a busy week for us both so I welcomed the relaxation. I ran upstairs and hopped into the shower as quickly as I could. I cleaned up and dressed, practically sprinting down the stairs, before strolling casually outside. She was sitting by the pool, still with the bikini top on but a skirt also. We sat, drank, and laughed, and drank somemore. As the summer sun was setting we were both well beyond buzzed and steaming on the way to d***k when the conversation began to get interesting. She asked question about my love life, inquiring about girlfriends, even going so far as to ask about my sexual life. "I'm sure your girlfriends enjoy what you're working with." she blurted out with a laugh. I laughed and asked how she knew what I was working with. She motioned up towards the house, I realized that my bedroom was in full view of the pool area. I hung my head but laughed and apologized. She smiled and said " I was hoping the show had a second act." I knew were this was going but I was far from sure. I blurted out "Liz...I don't know if this..." before I could finish her hand was working it's way up my thigh. The only thing she said to me was "Don't fight it, we both want it." The next thing I new, my dick was out of my pants, and into her mouth. I had only been with younger women, who were energetic, blowjobs were practically her fucking my mouth. She worked my dick slow, using her tongue like an expert, caressing my balls with her mouth. Before I could cum, she stood up and shed her skirt. She was shaved, and I couldn't stop myself from staring as he untied her top. She laid back on her beach chair and gave me that classic come hither look. I practically dove into her. She gritted her teeth and took the whole length in one shot, cumming as my hips pressed against hers. I could feel her pussy clench me and I began to work my dick in and out of her. She looked at me with fire in her eyes and grabbed my hips. I pinned her to the chair and began to fuck her, not make love. She didn't want that, she wanted to get fucked, and I wasn't about to let her down. She reached above her head and grabbed the chair for support and I fucked her roughly. She bit her lip and tried to suppress her moans. I felt her cum once....twice, three times. I had her legs on my shoulders and I was giving her the deepest possible stroke I could. Almost taking it all the way out with every stroke. I could feel myself getting so close to cumming when she said the magic words "Cum in me!" I let myself go totally and came deep inside her. We collapsed into a sweaty heap, grasping for air, laughing and what had just happened. Before long, we got up and went our separate ways. We never spoke a word of what happened that night but it wouldn't be the last time that summer that I worked over time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.