Thursday, November 15, 2012

My Special-Wank-to SeXStoRY

My Special Wank-to My s****r shaves her cunt I know because I’ve seen A picture on her phone That cunt was shaven clean Her tits are big and pretty I know because I’ve seen A picture on her phone Topless, proud and keen My s****r has a sex toy I know because I’ve read Her online conversations And the kinky things she said I don’t know where she hides it Heaven knows I’ve tried I’ve tipped her bedroom upside down Despaired and almost cried Revenge is sort of fun So I stole her underwear And came inside them many times O life is so unfair! We touched when we were younger I pulled her knickers down And kissed her cunt from back to front And round and round and round I’m a very naughty b*****r I’ll never let her be She’ll always be my wank-to And this I guarantee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Sitemap7 Sitemap8 Sitemap9 Sitemap10 Sitemap11 Sitemap12 Sitemap13 Sitemap14 Sitemap15