Saturday, November 10, 2012
Crushing Cousins Part 6 SeXStoRY
We had no sooner got dressed and tidied the mobile home when Kathleen suddenly said, "Shit they are back already, their car has just come through the gates". My dad was the first to come in and from the look on his face it was obvious something was wrong. As the others entered we were summoned to sit down as they had something to talk to us about. While they were out they had phoned the home Nan was in, to be told she had taken a fall, badly cut her head and been taken to hospital with concussion. They continued to say that they had decided to drive back and see everything was alright and they were going to travel in one car, so we could stay and enjoy the holiday. It was a four hour drive so they would be away until the next day and hopefully be able to come back when Nan was discharged and back in the home. The decision had been made and soon our parents left giving Kathleen, as the eldest, some money so we could get by until they got back. As the designated elder at nearly eighteen, Kathleen decided to go out and get us fish and chips and told Janet and I to stay in the caravan, so she could also visit the off site shop the shop and get some vodka. She did look older and always got served booze at home with no problems. Soon after she had gone Janet started to tease me about being so small and I retaliated by calling her a fat pig - big mistake ! We were soon scuffling and, as usual, I ended up on the floor with Janet sitting on me. "So I am a fat pig am I you little shit. This fat pig is going to make you suffer for that remark, I am going to see how many times I can bounce on you" ! She then started lifted up and slamming herself back down onto me, again and again counting out loud as she landed. Each time she landed the air was f***ed from my body with a loud grunt until when she finally reached the count of fifty and settled to sitting on me. "Blimey", she moaned, "That's made my knees sore" and adjusted herself to stretch her legs out straight. "Please Janet get off me I am sorry I called you names", I gasped still helplessly pinned under her weight. Still panting from her exertions she laughed, "Poor David, your 15 stone, fat pig, cousin is sitting on you and hurting you and you can't do anything to stop me. I am going to rest and bounce on you another 50 times, you know you like it really it makes your willy go stiff". Soon she had got her breath back and again moved back and started to bounce hard on my body carrying on counting until she reached 100. After resting again she got up and turned round only to sit back down on my chest facing my feet and stretched her legs out straight so her full weight was on me. I soon felt her undoing my flies and said, "Stop it Janet you shouldn't be doing this to me it isn't right". She jogged her weight on me and laughed, "Oh shut up, we aren't going to fuck you but it doesn't matter if play with you and wank you" and wank me she did until I came, spurting on her hand and my stomach. She obviously had a tissue and proceeded to clean up, still sitting on my chest, pinning me down. "Yeuch, you boys are so messy, I bet I am really feeling heavy now you have cum, shame I am not moving until Kathleen gets back. After what seemed an age the door opened and Kathleen came in and burst out laughing at the sight of her s****r sitting on me. "Oh Janet couldn't you wait, have you been there all the time I have been out" ? Janet laughed "He called me a fat pig, so I have bounced on him 100 times and wanked him off, he is bl**dy sorry now". Kathleen laughed, "It serves him right then, get off him now and lets eat our tea then we have got all night to play". When she did I managed to sit up and started to sort out my flies and asked. "What are you going to do to me" ? Kathleen started to unpack the food and looked thoughtful, "Hmmm, lots of sitting and bouncing, make you lick us both lot's of times and hey Janet, lets take it in turns to keep wanking him, eh" ? Janet answered, "Yeah, you said it starts to really make boys sore if you keep doing them and let's squish his balls as well". It was obviously going to be a long and painful evening for me !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.