Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Caught Again by s*s: Part 4 SeXStoRY

OK, screwed up, I had two part threes, I apologize, I was thinking with the wrong head. Now there is going to be a change. After this story, they will be called "Time With s*s". I will try to catch everything up to the present in a few stories, I hope you appreciate me unloading my memory banks on you. After the weekend with our parents gone, it was pretty hard to act like we had in the past. I did my best to act like I didn't care at all about Steph and she did her best to be rude or even a little bit obnoxious to me, like before the weekend. School was finishing soon and Steph would be graduating, I decided against the Air f***e, after I got a job, and decided to go to school instead. I got a job with a small chain of micro breweries, working in the kitchen, more or less as a trainee. Steph wanted to do something special after graduation and was doing her best into talking mom and dad into letting her go with Terece and Lexi "someplace fun", not around here. The girls had thought about taking a road trip to Virginia Beach, VA, they had never been to a big beach or the ocean, and they thought this would be fun. Mom and dad kept saying no, since there weren't going to be any adult supervision. Finally, in an argument, Steph asked if I went along, would that be good enough, I was older and they trusted me. Finally it was agreed, I complained the whole time, that they could fly to the beach and stay one week as long as I was with them and had an adjoing room to theirs to keep an eye on them. I had to promise to stay with them, but not be a bother. The next morning was Saturday and I woke up with Steph standing by my bed, naked, shaking me awake. She said mom and dad went shopping, we had a couple of hours, hurry up, come to the bathroom with her. I had morning wood and needed to pee, I sl**p naked, but I followed her, still half asl**p, as she told me to sit on the floor of the shower, and I did. She stood in front of me, arched back a little, spread her pussy lips and started peeing all over me. I wasn't expecting that, we hadn't ever done that before but I'll have to admit, I really got into watching the pee streaming out of her pussy, at least I liked the close up view of her pussy. When she was done, she stooped down and told me to get up and do her. I asked where and she said all over, especially my face. I asked if she really was sure and she was grinning saying yes, do it now please. So I started to pee, working my way from her breasts up to her face, it was really unbelievable, I didn't know I'd like this kind of play, but I really did. Afterwards, we took our showers together. As soon as we were clean Steph asked if I was excited about spending a week with her and her friends at the beach. I told her I was, but asked how they felt about having her b*****r along. She really started to giggle and said "you don't get it, this was our plan all along, they wanted you to come along and I thought it would be fun." I couldn't believe it, this was really something. To prove it, my cock was getting hard and I couldn't stop it from getting that way. Steph said we'd have to be kind of quiet, so we could hear mom and dad come home, but we had time to have a little bit of fun. I couldn't wait, we have had very little time alone in the past few weeks and I really wanted to eat out my s****r and I think she knew it. She took my hand and led me to her bedroom and asked if we could watch each other masturbate for a while. I didn't answer, I just stood there and started stroking my cock, she laid on her bed facing me, legs spread, and started rubbing her pussy, I could see how wet she was when she slid two fingers into her pussy and pulled them out, there was a little stringer of pussy juice attached. That got me really excited and precum started to ooze out of my cock, she sat up and flicked it off with her tongue and then took my cock into her mouth. She sucked my cock and rubbed my balls for two or three minutes, I didn't think I could hold off for long. So, I gently pushed her down onto her bed and got between her thighs, she opened wide and as soon as my tongue hit her clit she moaned, softly, but it was a moan. I found out that she likes me to suck on her clit with my lips while flicking it with my tongue, so that's what I was doing, stopping once in a while to push my tongue deep into her pussy so I could drink her juices. It wasn't long before she was pushing my face onto her pussy, squeezing her thighs against me, and climaxing. I love the feeling of her pussy undulating while she climaxes, when she was done she let me lick her pussy until it was dripping wet anymore. Steph told me to lie down, and I did. She started to stroke my cock while talking to me, she was telling me how much she has come to really appreciate me being so open with her, in fact she loves me, she doesn't want me to ever put her out of my life, especially my sex life. All of this talk was really getting me horny, I could feel her hand slipping in the precum that was almost flowing from my cock. As my breathing changed and my legs started to get tight, she lowered her mouth onto my cock and I started cumming immediately. This was the best orgasm I have had in a long time, she kept sucking my cock and rubbing my balls until there was nothing left in me. She looked up at me with her eyes open wide and my cock in her mouth, I couldn't believe how hot my s****r was and how sexy she looked holding my cock that way. She smiled and let me cock slip out of her mouth as she crawled up the bed. When she got up to me she gave me a big kiss, I knew what was goint to follow, I felt her tongue against my lips, so I parted them. Then as our tongues touched, I could feel and taste the cum starting to ooze into my mouth. I've really gotten to like my own cum, in fact when I masturbate, most of the time I catch it in my hand and eat it, but this is so much better. Besides, Step really kisses good. We were still kissing when I heard the garage door open and she stopped kissing me. We swallowed and as I got up to go to my room, I looked at her and said "I love you too s*s". She smiled at me and said she knows that and now I better get going before they get in the house. I was just about dressed when the downstairs door to the garage opened and dad yelled upstairs "you better be up, we've got chores to do." I yelled down that we were both up and would be right down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Sitemap7 Sitemap8 Sitemap9 Sitemap10 Sitemap11 Sitemap12 Sitemap13 Sitemap14 Sitemap15