Tuesday, October 16, 2012
Being Happy SeXStoRY
A number of you have asked me what I have been up to. One thing I can tell you my friends is that I have been busy - but happy! School's a bitch and with heavy (hairless) hips, i have never been sportsy type thus making it harder for me to earn my grades. What's keeping me satisfied is that I am still good at studies and my mother rewards me nicely when I do well. Just recently, she picked up a new boyfriend - hispanic and muscular he is a short guy with lot of energy. Night after night i hear him pounding my mother's soft hips from my room. He is young - 25-27, going to school part time and fucking my mother full time, leaving enough cum in her and on her bed. There's just one problem. I feel that my mother, a woman who takes up new boyfriend every few weeks, might be falling for this young dude. She's been cooking for him, she's spending money on him and making him stay over more and more. I don't mind if she's enjoying the sex but this love thing really scares me. The boy is gonna leave her as soon as he finds a young, nubile chick his own age. What will my mother do after he leaves? Why does she make all the wrong choices. Well, I am hungry and I know just where to find fresh cum oozing from big, musky anus. bye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.