Thursday, September 13, 2012

Early Morning Hotel Blowjob SeXStoRY

As I type this, I can still taste and smell his cock and balls in my mouth and on my goatee... My regular guy got into town late last night and emailed me asking if I wanted to come over. I had been watching some cam shows and I was really horny so I jumped at the chance to suck his cock. He emailed me back with his room number and said to be there at 7:30 this morning. I was hoping to see him last night but I wasn't going to complain. I didn't sl**p very well thinking about his cock, so at 6 I woke up and checked my email to see if he had a change in plans. No emails so I began to get ready. I drove there in the rain and he opened the door wearing a black men's thong. We chit-chatted a little and then he peeled those off and laid down on the bed. I got between his legs and started licking and sucking his soft cock. It wasn't soft for long...he was very happy to see me. I sucked his cock for about 5 minutes and he stopped me because he was ready to cum and he wanted to make it last a bit longer so he rolled over on his stomach and offered his ass to me. I started licking his ass and he was moaning like crazy. Once he was loose enough I was able to get the tip of my tongue inside his ass...he was pushing back on my face trying to get my tongue deeper but it was in as far as it would go. I rimmed him for about 10 minutes then he rolled back over and offered his cock to me again. I sucked it and stroked it very slowly and I knew he was going to cum soon. He started to maon even louder as I sucked the head of his hard cock. He asked me to lay on my back and he got on top of me in a 69 position. I was still fully dressed. His cock found it's way back to my hungry mouth and he started fucking my face. He always goes too deep when he does this and it makes my eyes water. He must have heard me gag and he backed off a bit. It was much easier then. He was fucking my face so hard, all I could do was let my arms fall to my sides and let him have his way with me. He was about to cum and he asked me if he could fuck my ass...I asked if he had a condom and he said no and so he then knew the answer...he continued to pound my face and I knew he was about to unload in my mouth...I could feel his cock pulsing as the cum entered my mouth. I held it in my mouth as long as I could so I could savor the flavor of my reward. I sucked his cock until it went soft in my mouth and then he rolled off me. I told him that the next time he is in town I would let him fuck my ass if he would be gentle as I have never been fuck there before...I have always wanted to though...that perked him up and he said it would most likely be next week before he was back in town. I told him that I hoped to see him then...and I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Sitemap7 Sitemap8 Sitemap9 Sitemap10 Sitemap11 Sitemap12 Sitemap13 Sitemap14 Sitemap15