Monday, May 14, 2012

True story of how I got my nickname "Squashto SeXStoRY

I suppose it started when I was quite young when my female cousins, two older girls who were much bigger than me used to visit with their parents. We would all be sent to my room to play and leave the adults alone. I was smaller in both height and girth to both of the girls and we always ended up in innocent wrestling matches, which I always lost. They would then compete with each other to take turns sitting on me seeing who could make me cry the fastest. At the time I knew I loved being pinned down by them but knew I would soon give in especially if they started butt bouncing on my body. This probably was the begining of my liking for larger women, now referred to as BBW's and why I ended up marrying a woman taller and much heavier than me. During our marriage I told her about my cousins and for fun she would sit on me and taunt me to try and get her off. I never stood a chance as she was 15 stones compared to my 8 stones. As our marriage wore on these sessions turned more into punishments rather than the fun foreplay it started as. My wife would pick on minor excuses, such as overcooked toast or weak tea to push me down and sit on me until I apologised profusely for getting things wrong. She would also only agree to let me up after she had moved up onto my face and made me perform long sessions of oral worship and this became the only foreplay she would tolerate. As time passed she became more inventive and designated a wooden bench seat in our back room as her "crushing bench" and would make me lay down while she sat on me and punished me for any mistakes I had made. She knew that although I loved to be pinned down my limit was about 30 minutes, so her "sittings" became longer and more inventive. Her view was that I was very comfortable to sit on and it excited her to hear me groaning under her weight. It escalated one summer day when I had failed to do the washing up as instructed and she called fron the kitchen for me to go and lie down on the crushing bench. I retreated to the garden to do some weeding, thinking I would be safe - bad idea ! Before I realised she was there she had appeared behind me and thrown me backwards onto the lawn. Before I could move she landed hard on my chest. While I was pinned under her she berated me for disobeying her and told me I was in for a 2 hour crushing and proceeded to bounce and grind herself on me. Thankfully, I thought, after about 40 minutes her friend appeared at the gate and laughingly asked J what she was doing. My wife told her she was teaching me a lesson for disobeying her, but got off me and sent me into the kitchen to make them coffe and do the washing up. While I was in there I could hear them laughing and heard J tell her mate that I was now her "squashtoy". This was the start of many sessions where my wife would crush me for this friends amusement and often got her to join in the games. If you like this true sory I will post more of the later events which included lots of heavy facesitting with f***ed oral worship on both my wife and her friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Sitemap7 Sitemap8 Sitemap9 Sitemap10 Sitemap11 Sitemap12 Sitemap13 Sitemap14 Sitemap15