Friday, May 4, 2012
The dance teacher SeXStoRY
I sat at the back of the hall watching and admiring her moves. Joanne, the object of my desires. We had a brief relationship years ago that was never intimate. The time wasn't right for us at that time and we drifted apart. I often thought about her, wondering what would have happened if things we different at the time. Years had passed since we last saw each other. I was surprised when she contacted me again recently. She was producing a show and needed someone with my physical attributes to play a small part. We started chatting as if no time had passed since we last saw each other, becoming more flirtatious with every message sent. Although we were both married, talking to her again just felt right. We arranged to meet up to discuss the show she was producing after one of her classes. As soon as I saw her again, my mind drifted back to the time we spend together. She was stunning, looked better than I remembered. I knew that I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off her. I waited until she dismissed her class, then went to speak to her. She was slightly out of breath and hot from dancing, this got me a little worked up. After working in a gym for years, nothing turns me on more than a woman all hot from a workout. I hugged her tightly, I knew she liked that from our time together. She led me to her office where we sat down on the couch and made small talk. It was like old times where we'd spend hours talking and hugging on the couch at my house. As we were chatting, I managed to get close enough to tease her neck with my fingers. She didn't protest so I pulled her close to me. With my arm around her shoulder I leant over to kiss her. Soft and passionate, I hoped it would never end. With my hand resting on her thigh, I grabbed her and pulled her onto me so she straddled me. We were kissing, but no longer softly. Fast and furiously she kissed me as if her life depended on it. I had both of my hands on her great, round ass. Dancers have great asses. This was more than I'd imagined would happen, it was amazing. She reached down and lifted my shirt over my head and run her fingers down my bare chest. I removed her top which was damp from her dancing. He had great tits which were begging to be freed from her sports bra. I pulled her into me and reached around to remove her bra, letting her lovely tits out from thier prison. I firmly grabbed a breast in each hand making her moan with pleasure. I always thought she'd be a loving and tender sexual partner, boy I was wrong. She was like an a****l, so passionate and sexual. I took a nipple in my mouth and bit it gently, she let out a little yelp and chastised me. She stood up and grabbed my hand, gesturing for me to stand up. As I did she started to undo my belt and pull my jeans down. My cock was throbbing and dying for attention. She knelt down and pulled me out of my underwear. With her hand tightly holding my cock at the base she gave the tip a gentle kiss before taking the full length in her mouth. Even though she was often in my thoughts, this was better than I'd ever dreamt. She was sucking me like it was an olympic sport. I wouldn't last long like this so I had to slow things down. I picked her up and laid her down on the couch. I removed her dance shoes and pulled her yoga pants down to reveal a black and pink pair of french knickers, I could tell they were soaked. I f***efully removed them to her approval. Starting at her feet, I kissed and nibbled my way up her legs. Teasing her with my mouth and tongue, with every kiss she let out another moan. I got to the top of her thigh and the scent of her arousal drew me into her pussy. I started licking her outer lips trying to clean up all her juices, she was soaked. I moved my tongue up to her waiting clit. Flicking it with my tongue and sliding two fingers inside her, finding her g-spot. She started to thrust her hips up and down on my fingers, she pulled my head into her so she could grind her clit on my mouth. She was getting close and was moaning louder now. I could feel her pussy contract around my fingers as she continued to grind against my tongue. A few seconds later she let out a loud moan as she had her first orgasm and her juices gushed into my mouth and over my face. Once she recovered, she stood up and pushed me f***efully back onto the couch and climbed onto me. teasing my throbbing cock with her pussy. I couldn't take it anymore, I grabbed her hips and pushed down. She was so tight, no way was her husband giving her what she needs. She rode me like a pro, sliding up and down my thick cock while my hands squeezed and her breasts. I slipped a hand between her legs and started to play with her clit. She picked up the pace and started fucking me harder until she tensed up as another orgasm took control. She bit my shoulder and dug her nails in my back drawing bl**d. I could feel myself getting ready to cum, I held her hips and thrust hard into her a few more times until I shot a load of thick spunk inside her. We sat there for ages coming down, neither of us wanted to move. Eventually we got dressed and went our separate ways. Maybe there will be another time, I'm just happy to have finally done something that should have happened years ago.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.