Monday, May 21, 2012
A true story SeXStoRY
I have thought a long time about including this story with my profile, It's hard to recognize the truely life changing events that will have a long and profound effect on your life when they are happening, It is only after they have occured, maybe many years after that we are able to see there place in our lives and understand the impact. The events that I will describe happened I was there, I was a senior in high school. Because I had to repeat 3rd grade I was 19 at the time and it was in the spring, Because we live in a small town, It seamed everyone new what everyone elses was up too. Anyway, Eversense I had hit that magical age. "When boy's found out what there dicks were for and finding pussy was the only thing you thought about" I had noticed our Bus driver "A female" wore clothes tite and short, Her legs were beautiful, and her tops were low and wonderful. Many people in our town would talk about her behind her back, Most of the talk centered around her LARGE number of boyfriends and the story's about the inside of her house. Two of my friends and myself were riding the school bus when she arrived at school to unload. As she opened the doors she asked us three to wait. She wanted to talk to us. "In my mind I thought. we must have done something wrong" When all the students had left she closed the doors and pulled around behind the school to fill the bus up with gasoline. As she did this she told us she wanted to take us home with her, That she had beer "which was legal at that time" and she wanted to party with us. That she would be asking us to get naked and have sex with her, If any of us didn't want to go we should get off and go to school. We looked at each other, Then she asked each of us one by one "do you want to go with me?" each of us replied "yes". She told us to get down until we arrived at her house. That we were supposed to be in school not riding to her house. We did as she asked. It seamed exciting and my dick was hard thinking about what was surely going to happen. AS she drove up her driveway the bus swayed from side to side, It was a long driveway and her house sat back out of site of the road. She parked and we stepped off, Her house was average a ranch style with a full basement, She lead us to the living room as she pulled the Hot pants she was wearing out of her ass crack. She told us to set down as she handed us each two beers a piece, And started a vidio. She told us that, She was going to change and we were to have both beers finished and be undressed by the time she returned. I'll never forget the video it was "Rx for sex" But what hadn't accured to me until then was "Get undressed" these were my friends, Hell I didn't like getting undressed for gym. But the promiss of pussy is a powerful one and as my friends gulped down the beer and got undressed I did the same. The beer was starting to take hold when she returned. Lace stockings, No panties, Leather bra, and her hair was pulled back. While she had been gone, We had been watching the video and had been playing with ourselves. After seeing her I was as hard as a boy could get. "precum and all" She told us to stand and line up. We were taken to her back porch which had a picknick table. She told us that she needed to figure out who the bull was and who the sissy was so we were going to have a contest. It would be timed and in two parts, First who could drink a can of beer the fastest and two who could shoot cum the futherest. as I was the tallest I would go first. She lined me up with my legs against the edge of the table, And a can of beer setting on the table, The time would start when I picked up the beer. I grabbed the beer and tryed pooring it down, Gagging and couphing swallowing and spilling, When it was empty I threw it down, and grabbed my dick and stroked a few times and shoot my load off the end of the table. She seamed impressed and said "WOW" baby, "Next". As each took his turn I was Nervous I didn't know what a Bull did but I didn't want to be a sissy. When all had finished she picked her bull and her sissy, I was neather. She said I would be her special helper. And sence I was the strongest I could help in the dungeon. "What was a Dungeon I thought to myself" (To be continued)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.