Thursday, March 8, 2012

Shoe Shopping SeXStoRY

This is about pantyhose hope you enjoy Here is a story that happened when I went shopping for shoes one night. After work I had stopped and had dinner with friends,I didn't bother going home just went straight from the bank for drinks and dinner I had on tan pantyhose,tan pumps and a nice black skirt, white top. I decided I wanted new sexy black heels for a date I had that weekend. I decided to stop at the mall at one of those small shoe shops. I went into the store and a very young man about 20 came up and asked me if he could help, he had been vacuuaming and getting ready to close the store. I told him i wanted to check out 2 styles of nice black open toe heels, He said he would be right back. When he returned I sat in a chair with him on the floor at my feet as I slid my foot out of my shoes he got the first heel and held it up and slid my foot into it. I knew my feet smelled a bit from being in heels for 14 hrs, I could tell bye the way he touched my foot and stared at my silky nylons that he was turned on my by feet and my red nail polish. I slipped on the other shoe and walked around testing the fit, he said they looked like they fit very well. I came back and slipped those off and he helped me put the other pair on, this time he bent his head further down and I could tell he was trying to smell my nylons and toes. I raised my foot a little and almost pushed it to his nose you could tell he we enjoying it. I tried on the 2nd pair and told him i would take them. He said yes he agreed they looked very nice on my legs and then blushed saying I had very hot legs and nice feet i told him thanks. He asked if he could take me out or offer me a foot rub. I told him i did have a steady Boy friend but I loved foot rubs. He said he would love to give me one. I paused and said well nothing else only a foot rub and he said yes he promised to just rub my toes. I told him I would wait at the main mall door for 5 minutes and he could rub my toes in my car, if he did not behave I would set off my car alarm. 5 minutes later he met me at the door and we walked to my car. I was parked somewhat near a light so i felt fairly safe I got in my car and let him in. I slipped my pumps off and he started rubbing my toes. He had very nice hands this went on about 5 minutes as my pussy started to tingle I asked him if he enjoyed smelling nylons and he said GOD YES, I said Ok slave suck my nylon toes he began sucking and licking my toes as I got wetter and wetter.I told him he had done a good job and to open his pants, he was so hard as I started rubbing my hot tired silky toes on his throbbing cock. He started to run his hand up my leg and I told him that was the deal.. I reached under my skirt and rubbed my blond nylon crotch and he took one look as I rubbed his cock and came all over himself. I smiled and told him I had enjoyed it and he asked if he could suck my toes more. I lifted my ass off the seat and slid my pantyhose off and handed him, told him Merry Christmas. More stories to com if you like this one Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Sitemap7 Sitemap8 Sitemap9 Sitemap10 Sitemap11 Sitemap12 Sitemap13 Sitemap14 Sitemap15