Tuesday, February 14, 2012
The advantage of having a slutty friend SeXStoRY
Hello community, this is my first story so please bear with me as I struggle through it :) Note: this is not a true story (although I wish it was) ... Being a horny 18 year old with a perpetual hard-on, it's natural that one fantasizes about all sorts of women (and girls :P) including friends from school etc. One of my favourite fantasy ladies is a friend of mine who I shall call Steph. She's a devilish chick with a vampire-esque complexion (extremely pale that is), nice-sized jugs, a big round ass and extremely sensual lips. Many a time have I bashed the bishop while imagining those lips around my cock or how tight her asshole is and I always cum hard imagining my seed being sprayed all over her boobs. Up until 4 days ago, it was just a fantasy but the weirdest thing happened and now I know what it feels like to be in all three of her holes. We aren't really very close friends so it came as a surprise to me when I heard that Steph was apparently as slutty as they come (or cum). Gossip about her antics reached my ears and it gave me the courage to try my own luck. So I called her over to my place for an Opeth session (I know, pretty cool pretense). She showed up wearing tight-as-fuck jeans and a T-shirt and we started the listening session. At some point, I brought out some whiskey and as the bottle started getting a bit emptier, we started getting closer and closer until her hand was resting on my crotch and I had my arm around her, feeling up her tits. She noticed my hard-on and without a single word she unzipped my pants, took it out and wrapped her amazing lips around it, sucking on it slowly, her tongue swirling all over the head. She was a pro that had me moaning and gasping within minutes. While she was busy down there, I slid her top off and lo and behold: no bra. Her nipples were hard and I started pinching and twisting them, making her moan. She then started deep-throating my cock (seventh heaven stuff) for a bit. It seemed like Steph would never stop blowing me but she did, and quite suddenly too. She just got up, slid her jeans off, slid mine off, sat on top of me and whispered "I'm on the pill" before taking me all in. She started riding me like a real bitch in heat (which she is), moaning and making cat-like sounds. I tried my best to hold out for as long as possible but I knew an orgasm was right around the corner. Trying to make her cum before me, I started rubbing her clit while she rode my cock while sucking, licking and biting her lovely tits. It worked as I heard her groan hard and feel her pussy squeeze my cock real hard, making me spew my spunk all inside her. Breathing hard, I rolled over so that we were in a spooning position. She stuck a finger in her cunt, then took it out and tasted it. Staring at me in an evil way, Steph said in an acidic voice "We're not done yet, buddy. My asshole needs attention too". With that, she simply sat on my face, grinding her ass against my mouth. I stuck my tongue out, licking her asshole (no objections there!). Eventually, I held her in place and started probing her shitter, exploring that dark hole with my wet, snake-like tongue. I was rewarded with more sighs of contentment and she repayed the favour by taking my cock in her mouth again and blowing it like a champ. "Enough tongue, fuck my ass baby", Were all the instructions I needed as I took my place behind Steph and slowly stuck my cock in her amazingly tight asshole. She moaned with pleasure and pain but it was clear that she'd taking dick up the ass before (I didn't mind). With my cock all the inside her, I started banging her, building up a hard and fast rhythm, my entire body slamming into hers with every thrust. She might have been used to dick up the ass, but not a fucking this hard, because each thrust made her whole body shudder as she screamed like she was in extreme pain. However, she kept encouraging me "FUCK! THAT'S IT YOU MOTHERFUCKER! AHH! YEAH! FUCK MY ASS!!! OH FUCK, I'M GONNA CUM!!!.......... FU...! I'M CUMM.M.M.ING...G..G.G!!!" I could feel her entire body convulse and shake as a massive orgasm hit her, making her squeeze my already squeezed cock even more. This caused me to cum really hard, firing rope after rope of cum into her awesome ass. With the fireworks over, we both collapsed in a heap on my couch, breathing really hard, Steph looked at me and said "Nice session, how about AC/DC next time?" ..... I hope you enjoyed that
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.