Tuesday, February 7, 2012

My Quickest Fuck! SeXStoRY

What is the quickest fuck you have ever had??? My quickest is 10 minutes (give or take a minute). I arranged to meet my girlfriend at a party in a house. She was (as usual) running a bit late. She was coming with my mate and his girlfriend all in the same car. I got to the party, knew nobody, grabbed a drink and squeezed onto the couch. Within 2 minutes a horny and sexy girl (a bit older than me) squeezed in next to me. She told me she was a rock singer in some local band. We said very little but our eyes said it all. I asked her if she wanted me to get her a drink. She said OK. I got up and wandered into the laundry where all the booze was in the big sink. She came in after me and beckoned me into the small bathroom. We immediately started to fuck on the floor with only a small pink rug for comfort on the cold tiles. There was also no lock on the bathroom door... and as I fucked her missionary style I had to have one leg further outspread against the door. We were interrupted on about 5 occasions where my leg was not strong enough to hold the door shut. This didn't stop our very amorous and hot sex. It was so exciting I cum in less than 4 minutes. She was so wet. Afterwards as I raised myself up from a very awkward and uncomfortable position and began to pee.... with a hard on... I couldn't stop it. It was gushing out. My big hard cock with pissing like mad and she was squirming all over the pink rug trying to avoid it. I apologised and eventually got it to stop. She didn't seem to mind (to my surprise). We kissed and went back to the party. About 5 minutes later, my girlfriend arrived. I have never seen or met this horny rock girl ever since but I dream about her often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Sitemap7 Sitemap8 Sitemap9 Sitemap10 Sitemap11 Sitemap12 Sitemap13 Sitemap14 Sitemap15