Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My New Job SeXStoRY

Lately, my extra-sex life has been pretty dead. If you did not read my last posts, they were all retrospective. While I do spice up sex with my current girlfriend, it is more visual than something that I would write about. (For the record, I tried to talk her into giving me something to post here. She is a photographer and does not want to be in front of a camera. She does not want her sex life in a public domain. I tried to tell her nobody will be able recognize her. She is still worries about it though.) To get you up to speed, we had a new employee at my sales firm. He was one of those dicks that cry when anything is slightly wrong. My boss thought she could break him into her firm’s way of thinking. If you read my other story, you know what I’m talking about. He made a harassment claim against her, and she got fired. The new boss was a guy that was just about as big of a dick as the new employee. We actually had to push sales. Before, my boss would just forge documents to make cooperates happy if we did not make our sales quota’s. The assistant manager then got fired because the new manager found out that she worked on forging documents too. Either way, I could not sell enough to make the quotas and I got fired along with most of the staff. Toward the end of my unemployment I started posting my favorite pictures from this site. I finished that project, and so now I can tell you my story of what happened as I found a job. Over this break, I have also come to the conclusion that I want to get a job in my college field. While in college I was an education major. (If you have been to my booksie.com account under my same screen name, you know of my articles about education as well as my erotic stories. If you like erotic stories, it is a great resource to read other hot stories for free as well.) For all the good parents out there, do not worry, I would never think about having sex with an u******e k**. My love is solely for older women, and would never think about any c***d in under my care. Since I worked in a different field, I would have to start from the beginning again. I posted my information online to try to get a tutoring position. Eventually, a f****y contacted me. He was a 4th grader. The mom had pretty much left the k** to live with her newest boyfriend in a different city. The grandma was left to care for the k**. She called herself the mother even though he was not hers. She wanted to keep him to finish the school year strong, and keep reading over the summer so that he did not fall behind next year. They could not afford to drive to a public location because gas prices were high. I agreed to tutor at their house. I have only been tutoring this student for a short time. The grandma asked me if I would not mind coming over an evening because her and some friends were going to go out have some fun. He did not need close attention, but just to be there to watch the house and make sure her grandson was fine. It does not take much for me to offer to help somebody else, and so I agreed. We had a fun time playing outside and games. I even snuck a few lessons into our games. As it was getting late, he went to bed, and I stayed up watching tv waiting for her to come home. When she came home, she was a little d***k. I had never seen her in this light. She usually wore street cloths. Nothing fancy. Her strapless dress that was cut just exposing the valley of her chest. It came down her knees, but her legs invited you to run up and image what you would see under the dress. “Hey sweetie,” she said, “how was my k**?” She walked to her bedroom as we talked. “He was great. We played some games together, and it wore him out.” “Hopefully you’re not worn out.” “No,” I smiled. “That’s good. He’s very energetic. He gets that from me.” She smiled. “He’s in bed by now right?” ”Yes” “I think I might go to bed now too. Before you go, could you please undo my zipper? I can never reach it.” She looked tired. I did not know what to think, but I thought I would help her out before I left. Before I could get my hands off the zipper, her dress had dropped to the ground. She turned around to show me her front. She was wearing a thong that did nothing to hide her hairy aged pussy. There was a corset top to hold her breasts in place without the straps. She went over to her bed and put her face against the cushion with her ass sticking in the air. She then reached under her pillow to full out a vibrator. “Mommy gets a little lonely some times,” she said as she put the vibrator inside of her. I bent down and started licking her ass. After that hole was moisturized, I removed the vibrator from her pussy, and inserted it into her ass. At this point, her orgasm was sparked. I then turned my attention to her pussy. My one hand was controlling the vibrator while the other was trying to take off my shirt. She then maneuvered her feet to unbutton my pants and move them down my legs. Once my dick was exposed, she rubbed it with her feet. I stood up to hand her the vibrator with her fluids all over it. She turned off the vibrations as she placed it down her throat. I placed my dick in her pussy. To not leave her ass without attention, I put my middle finger up inside of it. Despite the fact that she had a vibrator in her mouth, her screams could be heard. Hopefully they did not wake her grandson or neighbors up. Shortly she took the vibrator out to help her breath. I took the vibrator. I took my dick out and placed it in her ass. I then placed the vibrator in her pussy. While one hand was handling the vibrator, the other was rubbing her clit. She loved it. I ejaculated inside of her ass. “Would you like a taste of it?” I asked. “Yes I would.” She grinned. I took her vibrator and twisted it around her ass to get my cum on it. She took it from me when I took it out. Some of it dripped off onto her bed. Disregarding all of the different flavors that were on her vibrator, so put it back in her mouth with a smile. “Maybe you can teach me a few things too,” she said as she fell asl**p. I then put on my clothes and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Sitemap7 Sitemap8 Sitemap9 Sitemap10 Sitemap11 Sitemap12 Sitemap13 Sitemap14 Sitemap15