Sunday, January 8, 2012

You can watch me but you Cant have me... SeXStoRY

You have been watching me through your window for years, watching me undress & put on my PJ's as I go to bed, watching me swim in the pool & walking my dog. You like my short shorts, my tiny tops, my long legs, my firm young breasts, you want me but you cant have me. I lay out to sunbath by the pool, the sun is warm, there is a light breeze, I think I am alone so i take off my top & bikini bottoms. The suntan cream feels nice on my breasts as i rub the lotion in to my supple young skin, my nipples are hard & erect as I sqeeze them, my pussy, young and unfucked, I am a true virgin, yet it aches for more than just my fingers, today it drips, sweet young pussy juice onto the sun lounge & over my busy fingers as the breeze blows gently on my swollen clit. I arch my back as I push another finger deep into my pretty pink slit, thats 3 now & about all my tight cunt can take. I writhe with pleaseure & cum all over my fingers, licking my juices clean off my polished nails. My pretty pink slit now gaping & wet, faces in your direction, I know you are old & I know you are watching me, that makes me hot in my imagination you are cumming, would I be right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Sitemap7 Sitemap8 Sitemap9 Sitemap10 Sitemap11 Sitemap12 Sitemap13 Sitemap14 Sitemap15