Tuesday, January 10, 2012
my most recent sexual encounter with a man SeXStoRY
I was cruising Craigslist several months ago when I stumbled upon an ad that caught my attention. There was a photo of a man in tighty-whitey briefs with a sexy slim body. The text of the ad was a very erotic description of how he would fuck me slow, deep and strong. It wasn't like the ads from the usual cast of moronic Craigslist trolls. He was older than me, in his late forties, but his ad was intelligent and incredibly sexy so I took a chance and responded. We chatted a bit via email and made arrangements for him to come over to my apartment. When he arrived, I was pleasantly surprised by how young he looked. He had a full head of hair and was very slim and fit. He was very tall and handsome. We sat on my couch and talked for a while about our sexual experiences, likes and dislikes. I was nervous, but he made me feel very comfortable. He started stroking my legs and arms softly while we talked. I invited him into the bedroom, where we lay down beside each other, still fully clothed, rubbing and caressing each others bodies. I kissed him first on the cheek, then on the lips, feeling his tongue gently explore mine. "That's nice," he said, "I didn't think you wanted to kiss." I pulled his shirt off and his chest was slightly hairy, but not a jungle by any means. I ran my tongue around his nipples, sucking and gently biting. He rolled me over on my back, straddling me. He took my shirt off and unbuttoned his jeans. He was wearing white Calvin Klein briefs, and he pulled his erect cock out through the fly. He had a long, thick cock. He was bigger than me and I have a 7x5", so he must have been at least 8x6". I needed to have him in my throat, so I devoured his cock. I lay back while he fucked my face for a while, tasting his masculinity. He stripped naked and pulled my jeans off. My cock was nice and hard inside my grey 69 Manview undies. He pulled up the leg of my briefs and slid his cock inside mine, so our cocks were held together by the tight fabric. He proceeded to grind his hard cock and body into me while we kissed. He pulled my undies off and flipped me over on my stomach and began gently rimming my ass until his tongue was deep in my hole. He was down there for what seemed like a half an hour. "I need you to fuck me," I begged, "but I've never had a cock that big." He reassured me that he would be gentle. I asked him to lay on his back so that I could control the depth and the speed. After putting on a condom and lubing him up, I straddled his throbbing cock slowly easing it in. At first it hurt too much, and I didn't think I was going to be able to take it, but soon it was pure pleasure. I rode him hard, feeling his engorged cock against my prostate. "I want you to fuck me from behind," I said, positioning myself on my hands and knees. He fucked me until my tight ass couldn't take any more. We lay side by side, breathing heavily. I pulled the condom off and alternated jerking him off and sucking his cock until he exploded in my hands. I didn't cum and was too exhausted to try, but feeling him cum in my grasp was beautiful. I had an amazing time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.