Thursday, January 19, 2012

Best head ever and none like it since. SeXStoRY

Around ten years ago when I used to hunt yahoo messenger to find atleast one hook up. I never really hooked up with anyone but I found one girl who caught my interest lets call her miyuki. After a year of chatting we decided to meet. She didn't disappoint in the slightest way other than she had a man. She is 6 ft tall and a curvy thick in the right place 200lbs. 36 double d breasts a tight round ass and thighs that could crack a walnut. I drove up to Greenville to see her; we ate at Wendy's and exchanged small talk then we drove to the Greenville mall parked at the highest level we sat in my car with the windows down making out like two nervous lovers. we paused and she asked are ready and before I could answer my pants were at my ankles and my semi erect dick in her mouth. She sucked my dick like she was born to do it, she didn't need hand magic, she sucked and licked, slurped, gulped like a true artist perfecting her craft. I made sounds and face not thought human or even possible. My dick went rock hard once I felt her tonsils. She stopped long enuff to say don't cum in my mouth we just met and went back to work my balls tightened instantly my head throbbed and once she took me out her throat my dick jumped as she grabbed a cup and I came in my frosty I was dying to eat later. She saw the look of lost in my eyes and said here eat this cry baby and dropped her pants and f***ed my head to her musky, sweet, wet pussy it tasted like warm cotton candy and vanilla once I tasted her sweet her cum she cleaned up kissed and told me her man was about to get out of work and had to pick him up. I got tested twice for everything after that and glad to say I didn't get tricked like some unfortunate other out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Sitemap7 Sitemap8 Sitemap9 Sitemap10 Sitemap11 Sitemap12 Sitemap13 Sitemap14 Sitemap15