Wednesday, January 4, 2012

adult swim with a hot daddy SeXStoRY

Its was a normal Thursday night down at my local pool enjoying the peace of the adult swim, although I’m only 21, young k**s drive me mad especially whilst I’m trying to get my exercise , anyway I was nearly finished my swim when I noticed a silver daddy walk in he was about 6ft tall dark hair with strands of silver showing , he had a tight swimmers body not full of muscles just well toned he was wearing blue swimming trunks showing that he was defiantly packing a lot of heat, as he was walking over to the pool he caught me staring at him he looked back and smiled I could feel the lust growing inside me. I decided to do a couple more laps and ogle my silver daddy crush, I slowed my swimming pace down in the hope of catching his attention again but sadly I had no luck , he seemed to be ignoring me which just made me want him even more. I continued to swim laps but to no avail, I then noticed him getting out of the pool and heading over to the changing room area .I quickly swam to the edge and got out of the pool following him into the changing room area. As I entered I noticed him walking into one of the changing cubicles, I grabbed my towel from the locker and hung around his changing room hoping to catch him going into the shower, as the door opened their he was just wearing a towel and heading to the showers. I didn’t want to seem like a stalker so held off a little before I followed him into the showers, just as he was about to enter the showers he turned to me and said” are you going to stand their looking at me all day or are you going to join me in the showers? As I followed him into the shower room I noticed that all the shower cubicles were empty except for one which had my daddies towel hung over the front, the door was slightly open so I walked straight in, there he was standing completely naked just playing with his huge semi erect penis, I closed the door behind me and threw myself at him, kissing him passionately and rubbing my hands all over his manly body, I then moved my hands down to his growing erection and started to rub the suds into it making sure it was nice and clean, his hands were all over me paying special attention, to my tight tender buttocks slowly probing his fingers toward my hole. Once all the suds had washed from his now raging penis I slowly kissed my way down to his groin. I started slowly by licking up and down his long shaft savouring every moment, teasing his giant cock. I didn’t think it could get any bigger but it did. I then started to slowly work my way up till I reached his throbbing helmet I slowly started to tease only allowing him to enter my mouth 1 or 2 inches, I slowly started to speed up and increase the depth he could go inside my mouth , he started telling me to” suck daddies nice big cock make it real hard mmmm that’s it suck me you dirty slut” it felt a bit strange at first but the more he said the harder I got , I then opened up my mouth and took the whole length into my wet wanting mouth, gagging on him as he slammed against the back of my throat I was in heaven, saliva was dripping from the edges of my mouth lubricating the monster I had in my mouth. After about 5 minutes of my gagging I could taste his sweet pre cum oozing out of the giant head, I slowed my pace down, he then said” that’s it boy nice and slow “ I then slowly removed his cock from my mouth and stood up, I started to kiss him again whilst keeping my hands firmly on his enormous penis, he whispered in my ear “that’s it keep it nice and hard you know where daddy wants to stick this “ I knew exactly where he wanted to put it but I thought I would tease him a little “ where would that be I asked” He smiled at me, winked and slowly moved his hands round to my ass parting my cheeks and rubbing his finger up and down my now hungry hole, I kept pushing myself against his finger “ not till I’m ready son” he knew how to play me, he then slowly slid his finger inside me slowly pushing in and out of my tight ass, I continued to push against him getting as much of his finger inside me as I could , he slowly started pushing more fingers inside me every time I tried to get him to go deeper he would just whisper “not till i`m ready son” and continued to prob my loving ass he then started to slip more fingers inside, just as he slid his 3rd finger in, he then grabbed hold of my cock and started alternating between pushing his fingers into my ass and pulling down on my cock I was ready to explode, just as I was about to cum he let go of my cock and slowly turned me around. He removed his fingers from inside me , and started to lick my hole occasionally probing his tongue inside, he knew I couldn’t take anymore so he stood up and started to rub his cock against the opening to my ass sliding up and down , I kept pushing up against him trying to place that monster cock inside me, to my surprise this time he said to me “ that’s it boy you want my hot cock inside your tight man pussy “ he slowly edged his cock further in, it hurt so much at first , but once I got over the initial shock I was in heaven he slowly pumped my ass, not using all his cock just the first few inches, I couldn’t take it anymore and pushed back to take every last bit of him inside me . His rhythm slowly grew quicker and quicker, he kept calling me a dirty slut telling me how much I loved daddies cock inside me he wasn’t wrong I loved it, every inch. I could feel the spasms from his pulsating against my man pussy “ i`m going to cum “ he said his pounding got even stronger then I felt his cock explode inside me. His hot cum filling every last inch of me up, he continued to fuck me for a few minutes until he couldn’t take it anymore, I pulled him out of my now gaping hole and sucked every last drop of cum out of this b**st cock, the smell of my ass juice and his seamen was immense but extremely satisfying, As his penis started to go soften I stood up. And kissed my daddy , he then asked me if I would like daddy to return the favour seeing as I had been such a good boy, of course I agreed he swallowed the thing whole, slurping and licking better than anybody I had ever had before it took him 2 minutes till I came inside his mouth. He stood up and let me taste my cum tonguing it into me awaiting mouth, It was one of the most powerful orgasms I have ever had. We washed each other down and left the shower room. Both completely satisfied. I never did see him again hopefully I’ll find some more daddies to help satisfy my cravings. comment me if you like it and would like to read more stories :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Sitemap7 Sitemap8 Sitemap9 Sitemap10 Sitemap11 Sitemap12 Sitemap13 Sitemap14 Sitemap15