Friday, November 11, 2011

true dick loving woman SeXStoRY

.....I really dont remember whn the last guy i sucked last guy i cook 4- tonite terry jills uncle n last guy i kissed was barry last nite NO ONE sl**pS N MY BED! Except 4 girls My phone has been dead all fuken nite DAMN y dont u believe nething i say? I love u baby i wanna b with u n get married n the wht pickett fence n all Im fucking steve weve been fucking 4 a while If i start telling u stuff then youll get mad n not take me to get aaron I cant change in the enviorment that i am in therertoo many people who know where i live including tricks that just pop by i dont know wat to do Ihad the best dick last nite Ive fuked around with sal never mike i sucked sallys dick i was all theway naked i couldnt believe myself thats all the details u get dont ask meshit ~~~~These are just a SMALL sample of the messages I have been getting from the BIGGEST cum~dump I ever met. She is a VERY single mom who tries to work me for$ $$. She has addiction problems, I've tried helping her but she LOVES dating men and the ho'in lifestyle .. she has sent me pics of her with 6 different dicks in her mouth in one 24 hour period. She gets fucked more than any 3 women I've ever met combined. I got pics!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Sitemap7 Sitemap8 Sitemap9 Sitemap10 Sitemap11 Sitemap12 Sitemap13 Sitemap14 Sitemap15