Friday, November 11, 2011

one nite stand out of town SeXStoRY

My sexy latina just got back from a trip to visit her s****r.She told me they had went out and got picked up by a couple of guys from a club.they were good looking guys and good dancers .I asked "well,wjat did yall do?"She said they went back to one of the guys apartment.My friend Elva is really hot latina and her s****r is a bit on the thick side.Bigger tits and ass.I'd fuck them both but always jack off to Elva.she made out with the guy and like the "Seinfeld " episode,he pulled it out."What"I asked"it" she said."His cock"Yes said Elva.She said she took it in her hand.I asked how long it was.she said she had two fisted it and was still hanging cock.my guess is it was over 9 inches.she had been fucked by a big cock before but couldn't take it all.he unbuttoned her blouse and fed on her tits.she was jacking him off.he stood up and dropped his pants she said she took it in her mouth.she has only sucked. 2 other cocks before.and this was the biggest she sucked.she didn't suck the big cock before.just took it in her pussy.I'm getting a hard on just listening to her story.she could hear her s****r moaning and getting fucked in the next room.He made his way to her skirt.I asked if she had a thong on".Of course" she said. I asked if she was dancing nasty in the club."sort of"but I was just having a good time. Her husband doesn't dance so she took advantage of being out of town!it wasn't long before he burried his face in her pussy with her pantys still on. I asked which ones she had on.I've been with her when she bought panties and even bought her some from victorias secret.she had on a leopard print thong .I had picked them out !he started to lick her pussy thru her thong.I asked if he licked her on her asshole."Oh yea" damn lucky guy.he came up to kiss her again and when he did he slid his cock into her shaved latina pussy.I do that move to but never get an oppurtunity to do with Elva.I asked her if he had a condom and she said she didn't know."You couldn't. Tell?" "Well ,no he didn't cause I felt it when he came." Oh he came in your pussy? "Yes" she had her tubes tied so she can't have babys.I asked how long he fucked her"I don't know" so I asked if her pussy was sore."The next morning".he fucked her missionary and doggystyle.that's her favorite position.Mine too.I asked if she came"not while we were doing it"but after he came he went down on her and then she came. That's how she cums.I had a full hard on and was jacking my self off.getting a picture of her in my mind. Yse she took all of his cock.and it was bigger than her husbands cock.bigger then mine too.I asked how many tines he came.she said twice.Elva said hher pussy felt good the day too. I asked if she got fucked when she got home by her husband .no, but she is gonna fuck tonite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Sitemap7 Sitemap8 Sitemap9 Sitemap10 Sitemap11 Sitemap12 Sitemap13 Sitemap14 Sitemap15