Thursday, November 17, 2011

My sex trip in Salvador do Bahia, Brazil - the ski SeXStoRY

Ok, here's the deal on Salvador.... My friend and I rented a large villa - 5 bedrooms, massive pool, huge property. It was located about 15 minutes outside of town. Salvador is expansive; it takes 30 minutes to go anywhere. We rented a car for that purpose. Imagine, by the end of the week we had driven over 1,000km!!!!! Salvador has lots of neighborhoods where each has their own little bar/restaurant/ club thing going on. The only problem is that one area might be happening on a Tuesday, but dead the next couple of days. So you really need to know what areas are hot on what days. The first thing that fucked us up was the weather. Both of us assumed that being located in northern Brazil & closer to the equator the weather should be warm, if not hot, all year around. That was not the case. It was a cool 22C all day & all night. The fact that we chose the low season and the weather being what it was, there was no action on the beach, no way of picking up chicks (or even do a little tits & ass watching) during the day. To make matters worse, it rained just a little almost every day. The rain kept people indoors and at night it was tough to find crowds mingling on the street. The first day we just got our bearings - checked out a shopping mall for chicks and drove through the neighborhoods. The second red flag was at the shopping mall. It totally resembled the average Third World upper-class shopping mall. You would think that an upper-class mall would have some decent looking girls. The mall had NO hot chicks!!!! I couldn't believe it. I've been to many countries. The toughest country to find hot chick is Guatemala. The mall in Guatemala had more quantity AND quality. That was disappointing. By the end of the day, we had driven around the city A LOT and began to understand the town. Granted we didn't know where all the action was (it was a Saturday night) but we couldn't find any bar/club scene. We ended up at a strip club (which we frequented practically every night). Each day consisted of fucking our girls from the night before, drinking beers, resting and going out to eat before going out on our search for more ass. There were other night/strip clubs but they weren't as good as the first one (Club Eros) we found. This is where the 3rd flag went up. Salvador is fucking expensive for chicks. For each club, the entry fee was R50, drinks were normal R7-R15/drink (we started drinking pretty heavily prior to save money) and to leave with a girl was R50 exit fee. The girls ranged between R150-R250. We tried to negotiate the girls to fuck us both for one price but they wanted too much. The chicks were total professionals. Over the course of 8 days, I must have spent R2000 on chicks and entry/exit fees. Not cool. (EDIT: exchange rate is USD$1=R$1.75) The last thing was the language barrier. I speak broken Spanish; i had no problem speaking to people. But my friend was completely inept without me. That became increasingly irritating. If he needed to go to the store or do something outside of the house, I had to go with him. The fact that he couldn't navigate the roads meant that every time he had drive a girl home, I had to come with. All in all the trip was exhausting, frustrating and expensive. I don't recommend it at all unless you go with a group of people (bring your own girl), enjoy your rented villa and go to the beach. Salvador is a place more for families, if you know what I mean. I'm already planning a trip for next year. I'm thinking Thailand or Philippines. In between I will probably go to Mexico. I own a home in Playa del Carmen(near Cancun) and it's been a while since I've been. I do have stories of the chicks I fucked but I'm tired of writing right now. IT does include lots of ecstasy, viagra & coke. Need to drink beer now and maybe I'll find the energy to continue.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Sitemap7 Sitemap8 Sitemap9 Sitemap10 Sitemap11 Sitemap12 Sitemap13 Sitemap14 Sitemap15