Friday, November 18, 2011
My dreams come true, fucking my cousin SeXStoRY
Once when I had gone to Mumbai for a conference and was to stay there for 2 days. As soon as I landed I called up Lilly and I told her that I would meet her and Raj in the evening. Lilly then told me that Raj was off for 4 days for a seminar, she then told me come over will be good. I was wondering but then decided to go and meet Lilly. Lilly my cousin s****r is about 5ft 5in with a nice big and juicy ass well rounded ass with nice 36B boobs with gr**e sized nipples, I know because I has spied on her while she was bathing a couple of years back. She also has one of the most hairy cunts that I have seen. When I reached home around 7pm Lilly met me at the door she was wearing a thin powder blue chickan work top and black pants. She was cooking up some rice and sambhar and she told me to stay and have dinner and better still to stay the night as it was quite boring being alone I wanted to go back to my hotel room and told her so. As we were going back and forth the phone rang, it was Raj. Lilly told him that I was not staying over at home and he also insisted that I should stay the night. So I agreed. I set the table as Lilly kept chatting and catching up as she was cooking. We then sat down to have dinner and sat to talk. It was almost 11 by the time we got up and ready to sl**p. Lilly then showed me to one of the guest bedrooms and went off to her bedroom to change. As I turned off the main light and kept the bedside light on I saw the light go on in the next room which Lilly had pointed out as the bathroom. I was curious so I moved slowly to check out as I came close I could hear some movement so I did not push open the door but stood next to it and loooked in. Boy my eyes popped out I could see Lilly she had her back to the door, she had removed her top and was unhooking her bra. Lilly did not take off her bra fully and then hooked her finger in the waist band of her pant and started to pull them down. As the pants came half way down her ass she suddenly stopped and pulled her pant up and hooked her bra. I thought she had seen me or something and quickly moved away to hang up my pant and shirt. The light went off in the bath room and after a few minutes Lilly came into the room. Lilly stood next to the bed and asked if everything was ok and I was ready to sl**p, I said yes. The Lilly suddenly put her thumbs into the waistband of her pant and pulled it down fully her hairy pussy had a bit of moisture glistening on it. I was stunned my dreams were coming true after 14 years. Lilly then said Arun take me. I then quickly moved to her and as I bent down to worship her cunt I pushed her onto the bed behaind her. As she fell on the bed I spread open her thighs and moved in to taste her honey. I found those spicy lips of her clit in that heavy jungle of hair. I finally parted those wet lips apart slightly by my fingers and inserted my tongue in between. It was wet, slightly salty. I licked the juice accumulated between those lips and took both the lips in my mouth and started sucking. As my tongue moved in between her cunt lips she moaned and shoved her cunt into my face. I was lapping up Lillys cunt juices and as I tried to move in deeper my nose touched Lilly's clit and she gasped out and held my head with her hands and pulled me in. My dick was now straining inside my shorts and I stood up and slowly pulled my shorts down. My nice 8inch dick jumped free and Lilly gasped seeing it and said Roon you are so big i then pulled back the foreskin so that the head of my dick was now out and was fully hard and purple in colur like a small plum. Precum was dribbling down and I rubbed it around on my dick fully. I then spread open Lilly's thighs and knelt I squeezed her buttocks with my both hands . She moaned her hips were slowly undulating as if to better experience my cock between her legs and hard under her cunt. I then fully shoved her over onto the bed on her back, and as she lifted her feet up, spreading them far apart, I mounted her and slid my throbbing 8 inch cock into her wet cunt. Lilly screamed in pleasure, and said "Oh god, this feels so good. Oh, fuck me! Fuck me! fuck me!" I was all the way in, my cock completely immersed, buried to the hilt in Lilly. Her eyes opened wide in wonder as she let out her long-held breath with a whoosh. Then in a louder voice, she said, "Oh, God, I feel like I'm filled completely up... I can feel you all the way up inside me. You're touching places that have never been felt." I continued my thrusts in and out of Lilly's wet cunt bringing my cock out till the tip and ramming it in. With each stroke, her lubrication increased, and soon we could hear soft, liquid sounds. Lilly brought her legs up and wrapped them around my hips, holding me tight within their grip. Her arms wrapped more tightly about me, clutching me. Suddenly, Lilly thrust herself up and her whole body stiffened. Her legs tightened even more about me, making it difficult to push in and out. She squeezed her eyes tightly shut and screamed, "Oh, Roonnn! Ronnnnn..." My orgasm matched hers as my cum erupted from my cock, pouring out in a seemingly endless stream of jerking and spurting into Lilly's cunt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.